Life as it is Now

Life is good these days. I have another blog that has stories from my past. It didn't seem appropriate to post the day to day events in my life there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hmmm... What about me is the most interesting? I am over 50, work a full time job that I love. I have 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. Three of my 5 sisters live in the same area I do - so we see each other a lot. I spend weekends with my nieces - spinning on our spinning wheels or going to guild meetings. I am in a committed relationship that works. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and live in a little neighborhood outside the Phoenix metro area.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Summer in the summer

Look at this little darling. She comes over every weekend and is just about the cutest little girl since Maegan was this age.

She comes running into the house saying "I'm home" then demands the Sunshine song. I have to sing "You are my Sunshine" to her at least twice during every visit. Sometimes more often - depends if she takes a nap or not. When her mommy and daddy lived with us, it became a ritual between her and I. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Waste some Time



Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary