Life as it is Now

Life is good these days. I have another blog that has stories from my past. It didn't seem appropriate to post the day to day events in my life there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hmmm... What about me is the most interesting? I am over 50, work a full time job that I love. I have 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. Three of my 5 sisters live in the same area I do - so we see each other a lot. I spend weekends with my nieces - spinning on our spinning wheels or going to guild meetings. I am in a committed relationship that works. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and live in a little neighborhood outside the Phoenix metro area.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Too dammed hot, iced coffee, a butterfly and other stuff

It's 6 am and already 90 degrees outside.

I made a pot of coffee Tuesday morning and then forgot to drink any of it, so I poured it into a pitcher and put it in the frig.

mmmmmm, iced coffee without the ice.

The drawback to this is that it's very yummy with the new vanilla chai creamer and I just suck it down like a glass of milk. Then I fill it up again - whoa - now I spend the day way more buzzed than normal.

Not that I need coffee to have ADD issues. I say (ony half jokingly) that my ADD and OCD struggle constantly for control - oh look a butterfly....

That's the new term the kids started using on the San Diego trip to let me know that I changed the subject in the middle of a sentence again. They got a big kick out of it. I told a friend at work about the kids doing it and she's doing it now too.

It was funny for a while - ok it's still funny - but it has really made it clear to me that I need to be a little more focused once in a while.

With this much coffee buzzing around in my system, there's no telling what will come out of my mouth - or in what order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Waste some Time



Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary