Life as it is Now

Life is good these days. I have another blog that has stories from my past. It didn't seem appropriate to post the day to day events in my life there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hmmm... What about me is the most interesting? I am over 50, work a full time job that I love. I have 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. Three of my 5 sisters live in the same area I do - so we see each other a lot. I spend weekends with my nieces - spinning on our spinning wheels or going to guild meetings. I am in a committed relationship that works. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and live in a little neighborhood outside the Phoenix metro area.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Another Bill update

Bill was transferred to a rehab up in Cheyenne a month or so ago and he has been making pretty good progress. I went up to visit him in Denver before he was transferred and that was a very hard visit.

He has always been the big strong man in my life and it was very hard to see him laid out and completely helpless.

Today is Bill's 58th birthday and also Bastille Day. I talked to him a couple of days ago and he is doing so much better.

He is walking with a walker, eating solid food and starting to feel like he really will recover.

It looks like it will be another 4 weeks that he will be at the rehab facility and then perhaps a few weeks at his brothers house before he goes home and is on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Waste some Time



Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary