Life as it is Now

Life is good these days. I have another blog that has stories from my past. It didn't seem appropriate to post the day to day events in my life there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hmmm... What about me is the most interesting? I am over 50, work a full time job that I love. I have 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. Three of my 5 sisters live in the same area I do - so we see each other a lot. I spend weekends with my nieces - spinning on our spinning wheels or going to guild meetings. I am in a committed relationship that works. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and live in a little neighborhood outside the Phoenix metro area.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Update on Bill

I spoke to our son Roy and there is better news on Bill's condition.

His kidneys are functioning again and they have taken him off dialysis. He will be weaned off the ventilator and was breathing on his own for a few hours on Friday.

If that goes well, the sedative that has been keeping him in the coma will be gradually reduced.

Roy also said that I could probably go visit Bill the end of next week, but to wait to make plans until he is awake.

I am relieved, but won't be truly ok until I get to see for myself that he will be ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger YarnB said...

Thanks for the note on my blog and I do hope we get to meet soon. I wondered if you were there last weekend. Do you spin with the Telarana guild? I think I am going to join..but the meeting time is terrible for me. And so sorry about your ex. It is amazing how people can change our lives in different ways, isn't it...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Waste some Time



Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary