Life as it is Now

Life is good these days. I have another blog that has stories from my past. It didn't seem appropriate to post the day to day events in my life there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hmmm... What about me is the most interesting? I am over 50, work a full time job that I love. I have 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. Three of my 5 sisters live in the same area I do - so we see each other a lot. I spend weekends with my nieces - spinning on our spinning wheels or going to guild meetings. I am in a committed relationship that works. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and live in a little neighborhood outside the Phoenix metro area.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Can't see

Ok, I don't know how - probably dang cats.... But my glasses have gone missing. I am compulsive about them as I cannot see anything. I wear them every minute my eyes are open. I only take them off when I lay down to sleep or wash my hair. They ALWAYS go right on the nightstand where I can lay my hands on them without being able to see them.

But this morning they are gone. Not on the nightstand, not on the floor around the night stand, not under the bed as far as I can feel.......

I woke DeVia up to look for them for me, but she did not find them either.

I was able to find my old glasses - from 2 years ago, but they will not work for long as I can already feel a headache coming on.

It is such a helpless feeling for me - I truly cannot see to do anything without them. I even put them on when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom in the dark.

Heavy sigh, gonna have to tear the bedroom apart this weekend and see what piece of furniture the cats hide them under.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Waste some Time



Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary