Life as it is Now

Life is good these days. I have another blog that has stories from my past. It didn't seem appropriate to post the day to day events in my life there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hmmm... What about me is the most interesting? I am over 50, work a full time job that I love. I have 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. Three of my 5 sisters live in the same area I do - so we see each other a lot. I spend weekends with my nieces - spinning on our spinning wheels or going to guild meetings. I am in a committed relationship that works. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and live in a little neighborhood outside the Phoenix metro area.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Kitten update

I have 3 kittens that our dogs trapped in the back yard. They were about 4-5 weeks old and I did not want them growing up to be another set of feral cats that run the back fences around here. We already have 3 of them that live in the neighbors yard.

So, two of them have tamed down very nicely, one is still very withdrawn. Yesterday I was petting the withdrawn one (white blaze on face) and the male with the white paw started rubbing on me asking to be petted and purring. First time any of them have come up and asked for attention.

The two of them should be ready for their new homes very soon. We may end up keeping the white blaze one - hard to adopt out a cat that doesn't want to be around people. He/she may just end up being our invisible cat.

We'll see how it turns out. I really don't want another cat - but accept my responsibility to this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Waste some Time



Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary