Life as it is Now

Life is good these days. I have another blog that has stories from my past. It didn't seem appropriate to post the day to day events in my life there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hmmm... What about me is the most interesting? I am over 50, work a full time job that I love. I have 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. Three of my 5 sisters live in the same area I do - so we see each other a lot. I spend weekends with my nieces - spinning on our spinning wheels or going to guild meetings. I am in a committed relationship that works. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and live in a little neighborhood outside the Phoenix metro area.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Water falling from the sky for free

I just posted about how danged hot it is and now it's raining.

My sissy bulldog won't go outside in the rain. She will hold it until it stops raining - just doesn't like it. I try and coax her by standing in the rain with her and she just looks at me like I am some nut standing in the rain. Which I guess I am.

I love water that just falls from the sky. I wish I lived somewhere it happened more frequently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sande Francis said...

Hi, Barbara

Pix of the dog? you can see pix of my dog here: http://photos.sandeleh.com

Sande (sandeleh@sbcglobal.net)

Sunday, December 24, 2006 2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Waste some Time



Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary