Life as it is Now

Life is good these days. I have another blog that has stories from my past. It didn't seem appropriate to post the day to day events in my life there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hmmm... What about me is the most interesting? I am over 50, work a full time job that I love. I have 2 sons and 7 grandchildren. Three of my 5 sisters live in the same area I do - so we see each other a lot. I spend weekends with my nieces - spinning on our spinning wheels or going to guild meetings. I am in a committed relationship that works. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and live in a little neighborhood outside the Phoenix metro area.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Catching up.

Well, lots going on. Spending a lot of time on my fibery pursuits. Two of the kittens have found homes - only one to go. Patrick's release date was changed from the 21st to the 30th. I have taken all of next week off in order to be here and relaxed when he first gets out.

I heard from Bill, he is home and doing well. He still gets worn out pretty easily but he is making progress.

Raining like crazy today - I have to go into work early and need to stop for gas on the way. Oh well.

Roy will be 30 years old this week. Hard to believe that my youngest son is 30. I don't feel old enough to have sons that are 30 & 34.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Waste some Time



Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary